Monday 8 September 2014

Looking for Inspiration

For some time now, I have been in a creative low of some sorts. It seems I have extreme difficulties to get excited about any ideas I have for this little 'coffee talk' section of mine. I started taking pictures with my phone of random things I liked, hoping that some sort of inspiration-muse would kiss me.

Today I've been wandering around Ikea and saw a lamp I really want to buy. But not before the big move. (yes, I'm moving... But more on that at a later point in time)






















































And a rug, that I personally would never buy, but I liked the colours a lot.


































And of course there was some real coffee talk involved in all of the strolling-around-Ikea, Because where would the fun be in that if not going with a friend.



















































A cappuccino is always a great idea!
But no great inspiration so far. Do you know that feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover