Tuesday 18 August 2015

Hello you :)
Thank you so much for sticking with me.
This is the longest I've been absent from this blog and I needed this time to get some priorities straight and deal with some major life changes.
Last September, actually two days after the last post, I found out that I was pregnant.
Though unexpected and completely unplanned the Mouseketeer is the best thing that happened to us.
We moved across the country to be a little closer to the grandparents (this was the long term plan anyhow) and enjoyed the first months with our Mouseketeer.
But now that I have the day somewhat figured out (with an 8 months old, there is no planning ahead) I really want to start this up again.

Thank you so so much for still being here.
And expect to see a post in the next days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover