Friday 8 March 2013

Hey ... it's me

I know that I haven’t been around lately, but I was sick so there was not that much happening culinary-wise.

The only thing worth mentioning was an evening at a sushi restaurant in Dresden.





We went Saturday night which is one of their all-you-can-eat nights. (big mistake)

We were seated at the running sushi line and had 1,5 hours to eat... and we ate – way too much. But I blame the running line. If there wouldn’t have been one plate filled with various delicious types of sushi after another coming our way – we might have stopped eating after 40 minutes or so.

The worst best part were the other dishes that were running on the line as well. There was a constant stream of chicken, fish and noodle dishes that smelled and tasted very good. Of course we didn’t taste every single dish, but we made it our mission to at least try J
The last time I felt that ‘full’ was Christmas, yes that is a compliment... I know it sounds weird but I don’t overeat unless the food is really very good.

I am not sure if the Shou Sushi is the best place for sushi in Dresden, but it was very good and the interior was nice. The tables at the running line are supposed to be for four people but we were five and it was fine.
It was not the very best sushi I've ever had, but it was good and the prices were student-budget friendly.

All in all, it was a fun (thanks to the company), delicious evening and I would go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover