Monday 6 May 2013

Spring cleaning



Hi!

I'm in such a good mood lately, that I decided to change around the look of my little blog. The sun has finally made its way here - along with the warm temperatures to match.
Do you notice how people are always smiling as soon as spring has finally arrived?? I just really like this time of year.

I know I haven't been around in a while but moving, re-organising and university just got the better part of me.
Of course I didn't stop cooking, but I just did not take any pictures.
Well, 'any' is not entirely true - I took a few shots with my phone in some really bad light - but I'm still going to show you, because two dishes were actually pretty good and I'm not sure when I'll get around to cooking them again.
The first recipe is coming tomorrow :)

I hope you don't mind. If you do -
 just check back in one week or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover